#sickchild.

Well, recently, only just a few days ago I must say, my body turned against me. With a bloated throat and a throbbing head, I could not have possibly felt any better. Seriously though. My friend, the flu, always comes to pay me a visit at the wrong time. I remember, at all exam periods during school, my nose would turn into a tap, I'd be coughing like a dog and to top it off, my voice box disappears. My mind tends to ignore the current situation of myself, being inclined to consume things which are but going to make me feel sick. Thank God I love tea, so it's a simple pleasure to have an excuse to drink 5 cups of warm tea a day. Ah the perks of being ill. To my dear body, please don't be mean to me, I mean, I feed you chocolate and keep you happy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The string of thoughts

Two steps forward, one step back.

It is our determination.