My Limitless Self...

There are times when you must walk beyond the voices you hear, disregard the comments and persevere to be the for the better. "You'll never be able to make it, you're something today however nothing tomorrow." I had let such remarks absorb within myself for a period of time, until my inner sasha fierce released who I truly am; my personal capabilities. They say don't pull a rock to back, or it'll eventually fly right past you. The truth within the diverted image lies within yourself, the boundaries being built only to be controlled by your own limitless self. They all said I wouldn't make it this far with mere success; I may not quite have reached there yet, but I quite certainly am making an entrance!

Comments

  1. Lovely post!:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I agree that we shouldn't listen to those who are trying to put us down. Keep your head up and you'll succeed.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We shall all precede in life without those put down comments :)

      x
      Bella

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The string of thoughts

Two steps forward, one step back.

It is our determination.