Coupled musings...

So here I sit, feeling the urge to blog, yet not knowing what to write. Let's think about it. Change. A short story yet to be written on this topic. Initially, I went by what I thought would be the best to hear. Now I begin to question such mentality. Write what you want, not what they want to hear, for after all the best stories are the ones you can convince yourself are true. Literature is a funny little thing. I never thought I would actually enjoy writing, I quite hated it to be honest. But then there's life, surprising you just when you thought you knew it all. Nobody probably reads anything I write, but that's not a worry. I write because it's what makes me happy, and having a fair bit of an audience would be an amazing part of this experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The string of thoughts

Two steps forward, one step back.

It is our determination.