Just another..

When all plans fail. For some horrid reason, I have been happening to fail at all set goals recently. I feel as though an overwhelming fear has leaped within me, one I cannot possibly grasp without having to lose myself. My productivity levels happen to be quite conveniently low, adding to my low state of self. It's not as though I'm undergoing depression or so, just amongst the days whereby I feel that I have been wasteful of time and very unproductive. Well, no use complaining over it, I mean the new day shall begin soon and all the pages will turn, a new beginning; or so. Goodnight guys! *well awkward if nobody actually reads this other than myself!*

Comments

  1. Sometimes you have to do something out of the ordinary when you feel as though you are in a rut. Change it up, do one thing every day that is outside of what you would normally do! It's amazing what simple changes can do for you! :) Good luck!
    http://www.thursdayconfessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh! This is so weird! It's apparently after midnight where you are, so it's the 28th but here in the US it is mid-morning on the 27th! So it's like I wrote to you in the future haha. Also, the 28th is my 30th birthday so that's really weird!! Have a good day! :)

      Delete
    2. Hm, I guess so.. Routine kills! Hahaha my future came and spoke to me! And Happy Birthday to you! I hope that you have an amazing day filled with joy :)

      x
      Bella

      Delete
  2. I like your blog ;*
    Want to follow eachother? Maybe you like my blog too.
    fashionstyleglamfashion.blogspot.com
    Let me know if you followed me I will follow you right back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you! :)
    I'll definitely check out your blog :)

    x
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have those bad days that don't go accordingly to our plans but life continues and tomorrow is another chance to try. So good luck and keep your head up.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow shall forever remain beautiful :)

      Delete
  5. Ahh those bad days,they happen to me all the time..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeap. There's always that one day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely post. Check out my blog?

    louleecutie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The string of thoughts

Two steps forward, one step back.

It is our determination.